Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between broad-spectrum, full-spectrum and isolate products?
How do I choose the product that’s right for me?
There are no set guidelines for choosing one format (drops, sprays, softgels or protein powder), over another, but here are some factors you may want to consider:
- CBD Oil Drops offer flexibility for precision serving sizes, with 10 mg of CBD per 1 ml serving.
- CBD Oil Sprays also offer flexibility, with 5 mg of CBD in approximately 4 pumps. Both drops and sprays are good options for those wanting to experiment with their serving size.
- CBD Softgels offer a consistent and reliable serving size and are a great option for those looking for efficiency and convenience.
- Plant Protein Blend with CBD offers energy-enhancing benefits to help the body recover and maintain daily balance and contains 15 mg CBD per serving.
How should I calculate my optimal serving?
CBD and other cannabinoids affect people differently, so the ideal serving may vary by individual. Many experts recommend starting with a small daily serving and increasing slowly from there until you notice desired effects.
What conditions can CBD help with?
Many people use Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract with CBD to support overall balance and wellbeing. There is abundant research available online on the effects of CBD and other cannabinoids on a wide range of functions, including sleep, anxiety, inflammation and pain. We encourage those who are interested in learning more to explore this research.
Will Manitoba Harvest CBD get me high?
No, our Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract with CBD is completely non-intoxicating. While some users of CBD report a sense of wakeful calm, Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract with CBD is not derived from the marijuana plant, does not result in a “high,” contains less than 0.3% THC (the compound that creates intoxication) and is considered THC Free.
Is it safe for me to take?
As with anything else, when considering whether Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract is a good addition to your wellness regimen, it is important to do your own research and consult with your medical professional, particularly for those with medical conditions or taking prescriptions, women who are pregnant or nursing, and children under the age of 2.
Will I test positive for THC on a drug screen?
Our Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract with CBD is made from hemp with less than 0.3% THC and goes through an exacting extraction process to further minimize unwanted components in our final product.
Is Manitoba Harvest Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract certified organic?
Manitoba Harvest Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract with CBD is made using organic ingredients, including Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Coconut MCT Oil and Organic Peppermint Oil. The product itself is not currently certified organic, because it could not be under the previous Farm Bill. However, the crop is grown following organic practices and we are currently pursuing organic certification.
What is the benefit of a CO2 extraction process?
The CO2 extraction method uses carbon dioxide under high pressure and extremely low temperatures to preserve and maintain the purity of the extract, leaving behind no chemical residues. Manitoba Harvest carefully selected this process to deliver a product that is safe, potent, consistent and THC Free*.
Why does the carrier oil matter for CBD Oils and CBD Sprays?
Our Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract CBD Oil Drops and CBD Oil Sprays are made with Organic Coconut MCT Oil, which has fewer calories than other oils, is high in bio-availability and preserves the potency of the extract’s antioxidants—unlike olive oil or other carrier oils, which can be unstable in liquid form if not refrigerated. MCT Oil also has a neutral flavor that’s pleasant on its own (in the Unflavored Oil), and a prime canvas for the natural minty flavor of our Peppermint CBD Oil Drops and CBD Oil Spray.
Where is your hemp grown?
After more than 20 years of sourcing hemp from Canadian farmers, we will continue to work with them for our line of hemp food products, including the hemp in the Plant Protein Blends with CBD. We are proud to be working directly with U.S. farmers compliant with the 2018 Farm Bill to source the highest-quality hemp for our Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract with CBD.
Are your products third-party tested for safety and accuracy?
Where do you ship Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract with CBD?
For the CBD Oil Drops, how many milliliters are in 1 full dropper?
Can I travel with Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract with CBD?
How does the Rewards Program work?
1. Making purchases. For every $20 you spend, you earn 100 points. You can redeem your points for rewards that can be applied to future purchases.
2. Referring friends. You can share your personal referral code with anyone. After their first purchase, you earn 500 points. Your friend receives $5 off their first purchase through your referral code. (The $5 off discount expires 30 days after receipt of the referral code.)
Here’s how you can redeem your points:
• Every 500 points you earn, either by spending or by referring a friend, is worth $5 toward a future purchase. The minimum amount of points that can be redeemed at a time is 500 points.
• There is no maximum number of points customers can earn, and points expire after 12 months. Customers must reach a minimum threshold of 500 points before they can redeem a reward ($5 reward).
• Customers do not earn points on the shipping, taxes, or discounted portion of an order.
• In the event that an order is refunded, any points used towards that order will be refunded and any points earned from that order will be forfeited.
• Rewards cannot be stacked with other promotional codes at time of checkout. Manitoba Harvest reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend, or cancel the Manitoba Harvest Rewards Program accounts, without notice, for any conduct that we believe is in violation of acceptable usage of the program. We reserve the right to revoke reward points if we feel the participant has tried to abuse the program in any way.