Take Goodness In
CBD vs. THC
Hemp and cannabis are members of the same plant species and contain many of the same chemical compounds. The major difference is that hemp with less than 0.3% THC (the intoxicating compound in cannabis) is excluded from the definition of “marijuana” or from being considered a Schedule 1 controlled substance.
All of Manitoba Harvest’s Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract products are:
- Non-intoxicating and derived exclusively from U.S. hemp
- Extracted in a CO2 process
- Held to the highest standards of quality and purity
How Hemp CBD works
CBD interacts with the human endocannabinoid system, which helps modulate energy and maintain homeostasis in the body in the face of stress.
CBD is completely natural and plant-derived. It works cooperatively with the body’s master regulatory system to lovingly nudge us back toward balance.
For most people, CBD’s lack of serious side effects makes it an appealing and safe addition to their daily wellness routine.
Unlike THC, CBD does not result in a “high.” Some describe its effect as a feeling of centered, wakeful calm. Our Broad Spectrum Hemp Extracts are THC Free*.
How to Enjoy Hemp CBD
Whether you're looking for a quick and simple way to work Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract with CBD into your daily routine or want to creatively integrate it into your wellness rituals, we've got you covered!
Our oils and sprays make it easy to experiment by taking it directly by mouth or adding it to food and beverages. Our softgels are designed for maximum efficiency and consistency.
Here are several ideas to get your started:
- Drop or spray some oil under your tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing
- Drizzle some unflavored oil on your morning cereal or eggs
- Whisk some peppermint oil into your salad dressing for a minty burst
- Blend some protein powder into your post-workout shake or smoothie
- Take a softgel before bed or with your daily vitamins in the morning
- Mix some peppermint spray into your cocktail for a flavorful treat
Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract with CBD
- CBD, short for cannabinidol, is one of more than 100 chemical compounds known as cannabinoids present in the hemp plant.
- CBD interacts with the human body to promote balance and wellbeing—naturally and safely.
Manitoba Harvest Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract contains precise levels of CBD, plus additional compounds from the hemp plant that work together synergistically to support human health and equilibrium.
- Flavonoids and terpenes are molecules that interact with the cannabinoids in hemp to enhance the plant’s therapeutic effects.
- Unlike hemp seed oil, our Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract with CBD is made from the plant’s leaves and flowers, which are abundant in cannabinoids and terpenes.
- Full-spectrum hemp extracts contain most of the phytochemicals present in hemp, while CBD isolates contain only CBD.
- Our Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract with CBD is similar to full-spectrum. It contains terpenes and cannabinoids and has the added benefit of being THC Free*.